Topcon ES Series Total Station
The new ES Series was designed from the ground up to deliver the very latest technology advantages, all in a small, sleek design – you’ll appreciate the advantages from the very first measurement.
Featuring a class leading EDM unit, the ES is able to measure up to 4,000m to standard prisms, and can measure in reflectorless mode up to 500m at an incredible 3mm + 2ppm accuracy.
Measurements are carried out faster than ever, and at 15mm (over 30m), the bright red laser dot pinpoints features with ease.
Ultra-Powerful, Advanced EDM
- 500m non-prism range
- 4000m prism range
- Less than 1 second fine measurement
model provides operational capabilities never before offered in a manual total
station. With a 300m range wireless communication using Bluetooth Class
1 technology, you can now operate the data collector from the “smart-spot”
of the crew, the prism pole. Also referred to the two-man, economical robot
solution, Topcon’s new LongLink™ technology brings a whole new level of
flexibility to your manual field crew.
Ultimate in Rechargeable operation – 36 Hours!
- Up to 36 hours of operation on a single charge.*1
- Eliminates the need for nightly recharging and carrying extra batteries.
- Work with confidence all day without the worry of dead batteries.
Rugged, Waterproof Design
- Waterproof/Dustproof IP66 design handles the toughest environments
- Magnesium-alloy housing providing stable angle accuracy
Easy Access USB 2.0 Memory
- Up to 8MB storage
- Environmentally protected
- Compatible with industry standard accessories and cables
|IACS (Independent Angle Calibration System)||Standard om 1” & 2” models|
|Prism EDM Range||4000m (ES-107 3000m)|
|Prism EDM Accuracy||2mm+2ppm|
|Non-Prism Accuracy||3mm+2ppm (0.3-200m)|
|Measuring Time||Fine: 0.9 sec
Rapid: 0.7 sec
Tracking: 0.3 sec
|LongLink™ rover communications utilizing Class 1 Bluetooth|
|USB 2.0 Slot|
|Display/Keyboard||Dual, Graphic, Backlit
LCD (ES-107 Single)
|Battery Operation||up to 36 hours|
|Wireless Connection||Bluetooth Class 1|
-20C to +50C
* special arctic version
** special high temperature model